Vagueando na Notícia

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Vagueando na Notícia
Vagueando na Notícia
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

75% dos judeus votaram OBAMA..................

Ir para baixo

75% dos judeus votaram OBAMA.................. Empty 75% dos judeus votaram OBAMA..................

Mensagem por RONALDO ALMEIDA Sex Nov 07, 2008 4:50 pm

Conforme eu sempre disse!!! Porque eles votaram OBAMA? Eles la sabem porque!!!« Can We Stop "Spreading the Wealth Around?" | Home | David Brooks: McCain's Collapse "Unspeakably Sad" »
Gallup: Jewish Vote for Obama 75% + (Same As Other Dem Nominees) ** VIDEO

By M.J. Rosenberg - October 25, 2008, 10:52AM
I predicted that Obama would do as well with Jews as Kerry, Gore, Clinton, etc. Now Gallup confirms it.

The best news in this is that it is possible to view the Jewish vote as a microcosm Yes, Jews always vote Democratic. But the ebbs and flows tend to reflect the country at large. The two Democrat nominees in recent memory who fared poorly among Jews were Carter (45%) in 1980 and McGovern (65%) in 1972. (Note: Carter won a plurality of the Jewish vote. It was a 3-candidate race).

Earlier this electoral season, the Jewish vote was shaky. Most Jews, not me, preferred Hillary. And when she lost, many Jewish voters were angry. Plus, there were those scurrilous e-mails to Jews alleging that Obama was a terrorist.

Anyway, Hillary's efforts have turned things around along with Sarah Palin's, Sarah Silverman's, and John McCain's. Plus, Obama himself has sold himself to Jews along with everyone else along with the help of an outstanding effort by the campaign's Jewish outreach unit.

So...that 75-80% among Jews probably means that among the other 98% of America, he's above 50%, just like the polls tell us.

I'm proud of the Jewish voters. So is Moses. And here is a great video of Israelis telling why, if they could vote, they would vote for O.
RONALDO ALMEIDA
RONALDO ALMEIDA

Pontos : 10367

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo