Vagueando na Notícia

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Vagueando na Notícia
Vagueando na Notícia
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

EX CANDIDATO A GOVERNADOR ABANDONA NOVA IORQUE E MUDA A RESIDENCIA PARA A FLORIDA

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

EX CANDIDATO A GOVERNADOR ABANDONA NOVA IORQUE E MUDA A RESIDENCIA PARA A FLORIDA Empty EX CANDIDATO A GOVERNADOR ABANDONA NOVA IORQUE E MUDA A RESIDENCIA PARA A FLORIDA

Mensagem por RONALDO ALMEIDA Qua maio 27, 2009 2:34 pm

Como ele, MUITOS estao a fazer-lo. Os Impostos no ESTADO e cidade de N.Y.sao PROIBITIVOS e o PALERMA do GOVERNADOR do ESTADO , aumentou ainda mais o IMPOSTO do ESTADO. O que custaria MAIS 13500 DOLLAR,S/DIA DE impostos SO DO estado. pOR ISSO ANUNCIOU QUE SE ESTA MUDANDO PARA A florida!!!!

Golisano leaving New York, blames state taxes

EX CANDIDATO A GOVERNADOR ABANDONA NOVA IORQUE E MUDA A RESIDENCIA PARA A FLORIDA Golisano_thomas_micBig news from Rochester’s richest man. Billionaire Tom Golisano is moving to Florida saying he's had it with New York State taxes.
This is a story from our news partners at the Rochester Business Journal. Watch the interview with Golisano after the announcement.
In front of 500 people at the Rochester Business Journal award luncheon Thursday, Golisano showed off his brand new Florida driver's license issued just last Wednesday.
The billionaire's permanent home is now Naples, Florida. His reason for moving? The high taxes in New York State.
“I've been thinking about it for some period of time, but when they passed this budget and this new level of taxation, it was a very quick decision,” he said.
Golisano spelled it out. The new state budget would have cost him $5 million this year in income tax alone.
“$13,800 dollars per day is the amount of personal income tax I would have to pay to the State of New York, if I stayed a New York State resident.”
In Florida, he will pay zero state income tax. “That money can be put to really good use and I don't need money for enjoyment believe me, but say just for charitable giving or politics and lobbying.”
Golisano blames Governor Paterson and leaders in Albany for passing a budget that raised taxes and increased spending by 9 percent. News 10NBC contacted the governor's office about Golisano’s move but have yet to receive a comment.
The move to Florida will not affect his ownership of Paychex Inc. or the Buffalo Sabres, or his charitable foundation. He plans to be in the Rochester area for about three to four months each year, but that could mean that less of his donations stay here in western New York.
“It's quite possible, quite possible which is one of the real negatives of pushing all these people out of the state," Golisano said. "It's not only the lost revenue and the lost jobs, but the loss of charitable giving. The fact of the matter is I think there are a lot of people who are in my boat, who are thinking the way I am."

Golisano’s new home in Naples, Florida and is worth $13 million. Another house right around the corner is worth $44 million.

For more Rochester, N.Y. news go to our website, www.whec.com.
RONALDO ALMEIDA
RONALDO ALMEIDA

Pontos : 10367

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

EX CANDIDATO A GOVERNADOR ABANDONA NOVA IORQUE E MUDA A RESIDENCIA PARA A FLORIDA Empty Re: EX CANDIDATO A GOVERNADOR ABANDONA NOVA IORQUE E MUDA A RESIDENCIA PARA A FLORIDA

Mensagem por Admin Qua maio 27, 2009 2:47 pm

nunca leio inlges engasgo-me nas virgulas
Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pontos : 5709

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo